College of Medicine, Kaohsiung Medical University
TEL & Mail：
03-3281200 ext 3793
LICENSURE: Chinese License No. 017007
July, 1996-June, 2004
Assistant Professor, Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Linkou
August, 1999-January, 2005
Lecturer, Chang Gung University
November, 1999-January, 2005
Lecturer, Chang Gung University and Ministry of Education
July, 2004-June, 2011
Associate Professor, Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Linkou
February, 2005-June, 2011
Assistant Professor, Chang Gung University and Ministry of Education
Professor, Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Linkou
Associate Professor, Chang Gung University
1. Wang LJ*, Wong YC, Chen CJ, Lim KE. Pictorial Essay: CT features of genitourinary tuberculosis. J Comput Assist Tomo 1997,21(2):254-258
2. Wang LJ*, Lim KE, Wong YC, Chen CJ. Giant retroperitoneal angiomyolipoma mimicking liposarcoma. A case report. BJU Int 1997,79(6):1001-1002
3. Wang LJ*, Wong YC, Wu CCJ, Hsueh C. Vascular encasement of Castleman’s disease mimicking a sarcoma. J Urol 1998,159:977-978
4. Wang LJ*, Wong YC, Chiang YJ, Chen CJ. Small cell carcinoma of the urinary bladder mimicking a Gynecological tumor. J Urol 2001,165:186-7
5. Wang LJ*, Wong YC, Chen CJ, Huang KG, Hsueh S. Cervical Carcinoma: MR imaging with integrated endorectal-phased array coils. A pilot study. Eur Radiol 2001, 11(9): 1822-7
6. Wang LJ*, Wong YC, Chen CJ, See LC. Computed tomography characteristics that differentiate angiomyolipomas from liposarcomas in the perinephric space. J Urol 2002,167: 490-493
7. Wang LJ*, Chu SH, Ng KF, Wong YC. Adenocarcinomas arising from primary retroperitoneal mature teratomas: CT and MR imaging. Eur Radiol 2002,12:1546-1549
8. Wang LJ*, Wu CF, Wong YC, Chuang CK, Chu SH, Chen CJ. Imaging findings of urinary tuberculosis on excretory urography and computed tomography. J Urol 2003, 169: 524-528
9. Wang LJ*, Wong YC, Chen CJ, Chu SH. Imaging spectrum of adrenal pseudocysts on CT. Eur Radiol 2003, 13: 531-535
10. Wang LJ*, Ng CJ, Chen JC, Chiu TF, Wong YC*. Diagnosis of acute flank pain caused by ureteral stones: value of combined direct and indirect signs on IVU and unenhanced helical CT. Eur Radiol 2004; 14(9):1634-1640.
11. Wang LJ*, Wong YC, Chuang CK, Chu SH, Chen CS, See LC, Chiang YJ. Predictions of outcomes of renal stones after extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy from stone characteristics determined by unenhanced helical computed tomography: a multivariate analysis. Eur Radiol 2005; 15(11):2238-2243.
12. Wang LJ*. Author’s reply to “Predictions of outcomes of renal stones after extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy: Is unenhanced helical computed tomography better?” Eur Radiol 2006; 16(3):760-761.
13. Wang LJ, Tsui KH, Wong YC, Huang ST, Chang PL*. Arterial bleeding in patients with intractable hematospermia and concomitant hematuria: a preliminary report. Urology 2006; 68(5):938-941.
14. Chang YH, Wang LJ#, Chuang CK*, Wong YC, Wu CT, Hsieh ML. The efficacy and outcomes of urgent super-selective transcatheter arterial embolization of patients with ruptured renal angiomyolipomas. J Trauma 2007; 62(6):1487-1490.(#co-first author)
15. Wang LJ*, Wong YC, Chuang CK, Huang CC, Pang ST. Diagnostic accuracy of transitional cell carcinoma on multi-detector computerized tomography urography in patients with gross hematuria. J Urol 2009; 181(2):524-531.
16. Wang LJ*, Wong YC, Huang CC, Wu CH, Hung SC, Chen HW. Multidetector computerized tomography urography is more accurate than excretory urography for diagnosing transitional cell carcinoma of the upper urinary tract in adult patients with hematuria. J Urol 2010; 183(1):48-55.
17. Wang LJ*, Wong YC, Ng KF, Chuang CK, Lee SY, Wan YL. Tumor Characteristics of Urothelial Carcinoma on Multidetector Computed Tomography Urography. J Urol 2010; 183(6):2154-2160.
18. Wang LJ*, Wong YC, Huang CC. Urothelial carcinoma of the native ureter in a kidney transplant recipient. J Urol 2010; 184 :728.
19. Wang LJ, Lee SY, Teh BT, Chuang CK, Nortier J. Upper tract urothelial carcinomas in patients with chronic kidney disease: relationship with diagnostic challenge. BioMed Research International Volume 2014; Article ID: 989458, 9 pages. http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2014/989458
20. Wang LJ, Nortier J, Teh BT, Chuang CK, Lee SY. Editorial. Chronic kidney disease and upper tract urothelial carcinomas. BioMed Research International (formerly titled Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology) Volume 2014; Article ID: 158918, 2 pages.
21. Lee SY, Hsu HH, Chang CT, Yang CW, Wong YC, Wang LJ*. Renal capsular leiomyoma--imaging features on computed tomography and angiography. Nephrol Dial Transplant 2006; 21(1):228-229.
22. Huang CC, Chuang CK, Wong YC, Wang LJ*, Wu CH. Useful prediction of ureteral calculi visibility on abdominal radiographs based on calculi characteristics on unenhanced helical CT and CT scout radiographs. Int J Clin Pract 2009; 63(2):292-298.
23. Lee SY, Hsu HH, Chen YC, Huang CC, Wong YC, Wang LJ*, Chuang CK, Yang CW. Evaluation of renal function of angiomyolipoma patients after selective transcatheter arterial embolization. Am J Med Sci 2009; 337(2):103-108.
24. Lee SY, Hsu HH, Chen YC, Huang CC, Wong YC, Wang LJ*, Chuang CK, Yang CW. Embolization of Renal Angiomyolipomas: Short-Term and Long-Term Outcomes, Complications, and Tumor Shrinkage. Cardiovasc Inter Rad 2009 (Nov); 32(6):1171-1178.
25. Lee SY, Hsu HH, LiuHY, Chen YC, Wong YC, Wang LJ*, Ng KF, Chuang CK, Huang CC, Yang CW. Factors associated with the survival of patients with primary small cell carcinoma of the kidney. Int J Clin Oncol 2013, 18(1): 139-147
26. Chen CJ*, Ro LS, Wang LJ, Wong YC. Balo's concentric sclerosis: MRI diagnosis. Neuroradiology 1996,38:322-324
27. Wong YC*, Wang LJ, Lin BC, Chen CJ, Lim KE, Chen RJ. CT grading of blunt pancreatic injuries: prediction of ductal disruption and surgical correlation. J Comput Assist Tomo 1997, 21(2):246-250
28. Chen CJ*, Hsu YI, Ho YS, Hsu YH, Wang LJ, Wong YC. Intracranial meningeal melanocytoma: CT and MRI. Neuroradiology 1997,39:811-814
29. Chen CJ*, Wang LJ, Wong YC. Abnormal origin of the vertebral artery from the common carotid artery. AJNR 1998,19:1414-1416
30. Wong YC*, Wang LJ, Lim KE, Lin BC, Fang JF, Chen RJ. Periaortic hematoma on helical CT of the chest: a criterion for predicting blunt traumatic aortic rupture. AJR 1998,170 (6):1523-1525
31. Chen CJ*, Chen ST, Hsieh FY, Wang LJ, Wong YC. Hypoplasia of the internal carotid artery with intercavernous anastomosis. Neuroradiology 1998,40:252-254
32. Wong YC*, Wang LJ, Ng CJ, Tseng IC, See LC. Mortality after successful transcatheter arterial embolization in patients with unstable pelvic fractures: rate of blood transfusion as a predictive factor. J Trauma 2000,49:71-74
33. Wong YC*, Wang LJ, Chen CJ. MRI of an isolated traumatic perforation of the gallbladder. J Comput Assist Tomo 2000,24(4):657-658
34. Wu CF, Wang LJ, Chen CS*. Magnectic resonance imaging (MRI) of primitive neuroectodermal tumor of the kidney. Urology 2000,55:284-285
35. Chen CJ*, Wai YY, Wang LJ, Wong YC. Case report. MRI of intraosseous dural arteriovenous malformation: Findings in two cases. J Comput Assist Tomo 2001,25:133-136
36. Chen CJ*, Lyu RK, Lee ST, Wong YC, Wang LJ. Intramedullary high signal intensity on T2-weighted MR images in cervical spondylotic myelopathy: prediction of prognosis with type of intensity. Radiology 2001,221:789-794
37. Wong YC*, Wang LJ, Chen RJ, Chen CJ. Magnetic resonance imaging of extrahepatic bile duct disruption. Eur Radiol 2002, 12: 2488-2490
38. Chen CJ*, Lee TH, Hsu HL, Tseng YC, Wong YC. Wang LJ. Spinal MR findings in spontaneous intracranial hypotension. Neuroradiology 2002, 44: 996-1003
39. Wong YC*, Wang LJ, See LC, Fang JF, Ng CJ, Chen CJ. Contrast material extravasation on contrast-enhanced helical computed tomographic scan of blunt abdominal trauma: it significance on the choice, time, and outcome of treatment. J Trauma 2003, 54:164-170
40. Wong YC, Wang LJ, Wu CH, Chen HW, Lin BC, Hsu YP. Peritoneal fluid of low CT Hounsfield units as a screening criterion for traumatic bowel perforation. Jpn J Radiol 2017, 35(4): 145-150.
41. Chen CJ*, Hsu HL, Niu CC, ChenTY, Chen MC, Tseng YC, Wong YC, Wang LJ. Cervical degenerative disease at flexion-extension MR imaging: Prediction criteria. Radiology 2003,227(1):136-142
42. Wong YC*, Ng CJ, Wang LJ, Hsu KH, Chen CJ. Left mediastinal width and mediastinal width ratio are better radiographic criteria than general mediastinal width for predicting blunt aortic injury. J Trauma 2004; 57(1):88-94.
43. Tseng YC, Hsu HL, Lee TH, Wang LJ, Wong YC, Chen CJ*. Fenestration of the vertebral artery at the lower cervical segment-imaging findings and literature review. Eur J Radiol 2004; 49(2):37-40.
44. Chen CJ*, Hsu HL, Tseng YC, Lyu RK, Chen CM, Huang YC, Wang LJ, Wong YC, See LC. Hirayama flexion myelopathy: neutral-position MR imaging findings--importance of loss of attachment. Radiology 2004; 231(1):39-44.
45. Chen CJ*, Lee TH, Hsu HL, Tseng YC, Lin SK, Wang LJ, Wong YC. Multi-Slice CT angiography in diagnosing total versus near occlusions of the internal carotid artery: comparison with catheter angiography. Stroke 2004; 35(1):83-85.
46. Lee SY, Wang LJ, Yen TH, Chang CT*. Transarterial embolization of ruptured angiomyolipoma associated with tuberous sclerosis. Nephrol Dial Transplant 2005; 20(8):1762-1763.
47. Ng CJ, Chen JC, Wang LJ, Chiu TE, Chu PH, Lee WH, Wong YC*. Diagnostic value of the helical CT scan for traumatic aortic injury: correlation with mortality and early rupture. J Emergency Medicine 2006; 30(3):277-282.
48. Huang WH, Wang LJ, Yu CC*, Lin JL. Bilateral renal aneurysms in chronic hepatitis B patient. Nephrol Dial Transplant 2007; 22(1):276-277.
49. Lee CY, Wang LJ, Chuang KL, Wu KF, Chuang CK*. Bladder leiomyoma with right hydronephrosis. Int Urogynecol J 2007; 18(2):215-217.
50. Hsu YP*, Chen RJ, Fang JF, Lin BC, Kao JL, Kao YC, Yu PC, Wang YC, Chung PK, Wong YC, Wang LJ. Lessor sac lavage for intraoperative detection of blunt pancreatic duct injury. Hepatogastroenterology 2007; 54(74):570-577.
51. Wong YC*, Wang LJ, Fang JF, Lin BC, Ng CJ, Chen RJ. Multidetector-row computed tomography (CT) of blunt pancreatic injuries: can contrast-enhanced multiphasic CT detect pancreatic duct injuries? J Trauma 2008; 64(3):666-672.
52. Wu CH, Wang LJ, Wong YC, Hung SC, Liu YC, Hsu YP. Hepatobiliary and pancreatic: hemobilia caused by bleeding from hepatic artery aneurysms. J Gastroenterol Hepatol 2010 March; 25(3):648.
53. Chen HW, Wong YC*, Wang LJ, Fu CJ, Fang JF, Lin BC. Computed tomography in left-sided and right-sided blunt diaphragmatic rupture: experience with 43 patients. Clin Radiol 2010 March; 65(3):206-212.
54. Wu CH, Wang LJ, Wong YC, Huang CC, Chen CC, Wang CJ, Fang JF, Hsueh C. Necrotic stercoral colitis: importance of computed tomography findings. World J Gastroenterol 2011 (Jan.); 17 (3): 379-384
55. Wu CH, Chen CC, Wang CJ, Wong YC*, Wang LJ, Huang CC, Lo WC, Chen HW. Discrimination of gangrenous from uncomplicated acute cholecystitis: Accuracy of CT findings. Abdom Imaging 2011 (April); 36 (2): 174-178
56. Wu CH, Wang LJ, Wong YC, Fang JF, Lin BC, Chen HW, Huang CC, Hung SC. Contrast enhanced multiphasic computed tomography for identifying life-threatening mesenteric hemorrhage and transmural bowel injuries. J Trauma 2011 Sep. 71(3): 543-8
57. Liu JM, Chuang CK, Chang YH, Ng KF, Wang LJ, Chuang KL, Chuang HC, Pang ST. A simple renal cyst invaded by infiltrating urothelial carcinoma mimicking a Bosniak Class IV renal cyst. Clin Nephrology 2011; Nov. 76(5):412-416
58. Wu CH, Huang CC, Wang LJ, Wong YC, Wang CJ, Lo WC, Lin BC, Wan YL, Hsueh C. Value of CT in the discrimination of fatal from non-fatal stercoral colitis. Korean J Radiol 2012; 13(3): 283-289.
59. Wong YC, Wu CH, Wang LJ, Chen HW, Lin BC, Huang CC. Mesenteric Vascular Occlusion: Comparison of Ancillary CT Findings between Arterial and Venous Occlusions and Independent CT Findings Suggesting Life-Threatening. Events Korean J Radiol 2013; 14(1):38-44
60. Lee WY, Hsu HH, Yen TH, Wang LJ, Lee SY. Acute left-arm compartment syndrome due to cephalic arch stenosis in a dialysis patient. Ann Vas Surg 2013; 27(1): 111e1-3
61. Wu CH, Chen CM, Chen CC, Wong YC, Wang CJ, Lo WC, Wang LJ. Esophagography after pneumomediastinum without CT findings of esophageal perforation: is it necessary? AJR Am J Roentgenol 2013; 201 (5): 977-84
62. Lee YH, Wu CH, Wang LJ, Wong YC, Chen HW, Wang CJ, Lin BC, Hsu YP. Predictive factors for early failure of transarterial embolization in blunt hepatic injury patients. Clin Radiol 2014; 69 (12): e505-11
63. Ng CY, Huang WH, Huang HC, Wang LJ, Lee SY. Localized bladder amyloidosis mimicking bladder carcinoma. Kidney Int 2014; 85(5): 1245
64. Fu CJ, Wong YC, Tsang YM, Wang LJ, Chen HW, Ku YK, Wu CH, Chen HW, Kang SC. Computed tomography arterial portography for assessment of portal vein injury after blunt hepatic trauma. Diagn Interv Radiol 2015; 21: 361-7
65. Chang CC, Wong YC, Wu CH, Chen HW, Wang LJ, Lee YH, Wu PW, Irama W, Chen WY, Chang CJ. Diagnostic performance on low dose computed tomography for acute appendicitis among attending and resident radiologists. Iran J Radiol 2016 Jan 9;13(2):e33222 (SCI)
66. Ku YK, Wong YC, Fu CJ, Tseng HJ, Wang LJ, Wang CJ, Chin SC. Timely Antecedent CT or MRI Can Help Predict Hemorrhage Site of Posttreatment Head and Neck Cancer, With Digital Subtraction Angiography Used as the Reference Standard. AJR Am J Roentgenol 2016; April, 206 (4): 829-36ne; 35(2):81-88. (引用次數0次)